Join Express Employment Professionals for the annual Refresh Leadership Simulcast to hear a distinguished lineup of speakers share their insights and experience on what makes leaders great. This is an inspirational learning and networking event you won't want to miss!
Lessons in Leadership: Competing with Creativity
Innovation Expert and Former President of adidas North America
King will share how to inspire a workforce of creativity and confidence to create things consumers won't believe are possible by coming to work with big dreams, vision, and energy.
Leadership: Taking Charge
Gen. Colin L. Powell, USA (Ret.)
U.S. Secretary of State (2001-2005)
Drawing on examples garnered from experience as a leader on the world stage, Powell illustrates precisely what it takes to be a leader, providing strategies for "taking charge" during times of great change and crisis.
1MT1MT: One More Thing, One More Time
Author, Speaker, and Paralympian
When Sundquist was training for the Paralympics, his motto was 1MT1MT (one more thing, one more time). What's the 1MT1MT you could do today to get closer to becoming the best leader you can be?
8 a.m. – Doors open, Breakfast/Networking with a family from Children’s Miracle Network
9 a.m. – 11:45 a.m.– Simulcast begins, 3 high caliber speakers.
- Great opportunity to learn about leadership development
- Chance to network with other local businesses
- Tickets are $30/piece which include breakfast/refreshments, and all proceeds will be donated to the Fargo Sanford Children’s Miracle Network.
- Information on speakers in attachment
- Contact Candice.Ahmann@expresspros.com, 701-297-8800 OR Register at RefreshLeadership.com/Simulcast
$30 per ticket, all proceeds donated to: Sanford Childrens and Miracle Hospital