Thursday, December 6 | 4:30 to 7 p.m.
Delta by Marriott, 1635 42nd Street South, Fargo
Pre-registration is now closed. You may register at the door.
The biggest networking event of the year is almost here! Jingle all the way to the Delta on December 6 for holiday Business After Hours, where you can deck the halls with holly and jolly! Network with other Chamber members, make new friends, hit up the festive food spread and enter to win various prizes!
Thanks to our co-sponsor Avis, you could win a 2017 Silver Ford Mustang GT Premium Convertible, valued at $30,000, at this event.
How to enter the car giveaway
- Enter your name into the envelope drawing between 4:30 and 6:15 at the Avis booth
- Five names will be drawn from the fishbowl at random and announced at 6:15
- Those five must report to the Avis booth by 6:20 for their chance to win. If any of the five are not present, we will redraw until we have five contestants.
- Drawing will take place at 6:30
- Must be present to win and must be a current Chamber member
- Each of the five will pull one of the 300 envelopes. Each envelope has a key in it
- One key among the 300 opens the treasure chest with the keys to the Mustang inside
- Those whose names are drawn who do not get the car will still receive a $25 gift card to Luna and a bottle of wine
See who is currently exhibiting! Booth space is currently SOLD OUT. If you would like to be put on a waiting list or are in need of additional information please call Bobbi at 218.359.0525 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Be the Social Superstar!
Bring your top Twitter, great Instagram and fantastic Facebook game, because we’ll be on the lookout for our favorite post from the event. Just post using #FMWFBAH at the event to be in the running for Social Superstar. The chosen post will be featured in The Bridge and online and gets exclusive bragging rights.
Business After Hours is a members-only event and participants must be 21-years of age or older to attend. Receive the $25 admission price by registering your attendance prior to midnight the Wednesday before the event. All registrations received after that time and at the door will be billed at $35 rate. Price includes appetizers and two drink tickets.
Cancellations and Refunds: Due to costs incurred and commitments made to vendors the deadline to cancel a registration and/or to receive a refund will be no later than 12 noon one week prior to the event for booth registrations and 12 noon the day prior to the event for individual registrations. Any cancellations received after those deadline times will be billed to the participant whether or not they attended.
Registrations may be transferred to another person in your firm only if notification is given to The Chamber office either prior to the event or at the registration table.
If the event or meeting is cancelled by The Chamber due to insufficient registration, act of nature or other reason beyond its control a refund or credit on account will be provided for any paid registrations.