Make plans now to attend the North Dakota's Manufacturing Conference!
Registration is now open!
Wednesday, April 18 • 3:15 – 4:30 p.m.
- Vampires @ Work: Handling Difficult People and Drama – Kostas Voutsas
- Manufacturing and Engineering Landmines – How to Avoid and Overcome – Aaron Sorenson & Steve Thompson
- Energy Savings and Sustainability – Damian Smith
- How to Build a Business Scorecard – Eric Newell
Thursday, April 19 • 9:45 – 11:00 a.m.
- Do You Manufacture Products or Sell Solutions? Determining Your Unique Value Proposition – Mark Volesky
- Production Planning and Scheduling Challenges and Improvement Opportunities (Level Intermediate) – Reza Maleki
- Don’t Push Me Out Of The Door: How to Recruit and Retain A Diverse Workforce – Kostas Voutsas
- A Manufacturers Journey into Export . . . Three Principles of Success in Global Markets – Sharon May
Thursday, April 19 • 11:15 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
- The $25/hr Employee – Paul Palmes
- Lost Knowledge: Confronting the Thread of an Aging Workforce – Kostas Voutsas
- Growing Your Business Beyond Word of Mouth – Ryan Steinman
- Preparing for the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) – Mark Volesky
- “Manufacturing’s New Digital Divide” – John Brandt
- “The State of Manufacturing” – Tony Richards
- “The Champion’s Code: Building Relationships Through Life Lessons of Integrity and Accountability from the Sports World to the Business World” – Ross Bernstein
Learn more: www.impactdakota.com/conference18.
701.204.7000 | firstname.lastname@example.org | impactdakota.com