Tuesday, December 19
3:30 to 5 p.m. | Social 5 to 6 p.m.
DoubleTree by Hilton & West Fargo Conference Center
As we go through life, we wear many shoes – both literally and figuratively. Join Heather Ostrowski for her Shoes of Life message where we will have the opportunity to reflect on our own journey, both professionally and personally, to celebrate all we have accomplished and be encouraged in experiences we have yet to enjoy.
What are some of the shoes of life?
- Baby shoes: Finding the courage to try something new – supporting and leading others as they brave something new.
- Casual shoes: Comfortable in our roles but beware of burn-out and complacency.
- Worn-out shoes: Life’s challenges - how to overcome and embrace life’s events.
- High heels: Appreciated! How it feels to give and receive appreciation
- Tennis shoes: Feeling inspired!
- Clown shoes: Benefits of laughter.
- Flip flops: Time out! How to get it and why you need it.
Client Relations Manager
Preference Employment Solutions
Here, you’ll learn to recognize your influence as a leader, discover your reasons and abilities to live with more intention, and prepare for obstacles you get to overcome! You don’t need to be a shoe-lover to enjoy this message, but you should have an interest in laughing, inspiring and exploring possibilities.
- Reflect on your own “performance” at work and at home.
- Discover how you can live your life with greater intention.
- Recognize ways to be a leader by example in all areas of your life.
About the Presenter
Heather Ostrowski, client relations manager, joined the Preference team in 2016, although her relationship with the team began in 2014 when she was a performance consultant for Dale Carnegie Training. Her ability to partner with Preference Employment Solutions and add insight into their culture, team and areas for development made her a natural fit for the newly created position involving client relations. In this role, she continues to foster client relationships and uncover additional ways our team can be a resource in staffing solutions.
Heather’s passion for the staffing industry began right out of college when she experience her first temp to hire position and today she brings over 20 years of experience in management, recruiting, marketing and connecting with people. She has a B.S. degree in speech communication from St. Cloud State University and prides herself in truly seeing the best of people and encouraging them to live their full potential.
Please consider bringing new socks to donate to the men staying at Dorothy Day House of Hospitality.
Chamber Members: $25 in advance | $30 at the door
Non-Members: $35 in advance | $40 at the door