Departing September 11, 2017 - Returning September 14, 2017
Discover first-hand what is at the heart of the lean business model through a series of plant tours, talks and peer networking. You will see the tools and systems of operational excellence in action as you tour companies demonstrating excellence in the fundamentals such as 5S, visual management, problem solving, standardized work, quality at the source, safety, continuous flow, intelligent automation and much more.
Come join us and see first-hand Lean in different business environments:
- Low Volume High Mix
- Cellular Manufacturing
- Highly Customized Products
- High Volume High Mix
High Level Lean Concept
*TOURS AND SPEAKERS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE
- LINAK U.S., INC. - Louisville, KY
- Fidelity Investments - Covington, KY
- Hyster-Yale Forklift - Berea, KY
- Toyota Motor Manufacturing - Georgetown, KY
- Bosch Group - Florence, KY
- Woodford Reserve - Versailles, KY
- UPS World Port - Louisville, KY
- SETCO - Cincinnati, OH
- Precision Resources - Mt. Sterling, KY
As an added bonus Mike Hoseus, co-author of Toyota Culture will be accompanying us on the trip. Mike will connect what you see during the tours to executing in your company.
Cost: $2200/person, plus tax
Airfare and hotel are at the participant's expense. Participants are to make their own airfare arrangements. Hotels accommodations will be offered at a group rate. Once you register you will be sent the registration links for the group rate at the hotels.