On Thursday, September 7 from 11am – 7pm, some 1,500 attendees of all ages will come to the Delta by Marriott to participate in the day’s festivities:
- Your favorite local chocolate delicacies abound, from tortes and cheesecake to brownies and fudge. Sample as many as you like!
- Over 100 auction items and high-end raffle items line the halls.
- Mobile bidding keeps you connected with hot items you’re hoping to buy.
- Celebrity servers include athletes, television and radio personalities, local law enforcement, and many more familiar faces.
- You’ll connect with friends and neighbors whether you come for lunch, dinner, or an over-the-top afternoon coffee!
Gather your family, friends, and co-workers for this fun-filled event. Tickets are $15 for adults and $5 for children ages 6-12 (ages 5 and younger are free!). It’s more than just chocolate. Your generosity can make our area safer, healthier, kinder, and better for women and children – and with every bite, you are changing the course of her life. For tickets, visit ywcacassclay.ejoinme.org/chocolatefantasy or call (701) 232-2547.
Event: YWCA’s 34th Annual Chocolate Fantasy and Chili, too!
Date: Thursday, September 7 from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Location: Delta by Marriott, 1635 42nd Street South, Fargo
About the YWCA Cass Clay
YWCA emergency shelter is where victims of domestic violence come day and night, 365 days a year, to escape crisis lives and mend emotionally, physically and spiritually. They receive crucial basics like food and clothing, and resources for education and employment as they navigate toward independence. A caring YWCA team connects women and children to community resources that will further empower them. Besides operating the largest emergency shelter for women and children in North Dakota and northwestern Minnesota, YWCA Cass Clay operates safe and affordable, short- and long-term supportive housing for low-income women. YWCA offers a food pantry, racial justice advocacy, and a nationally accredited public childcare center, A Child’s World. For more information, visit www.ywcacassclay.org.