Join Great Rides for a chance to bicycle one of America’s most popular Rail Trails and to witness a total eclipse of the sun. On Monday, August 21 at 1:09 p.m., the moon’s shadow will race across America from the Pacific to Atlantic in a spectacular fashion not experienced in America since 1918. Great Rides will get you to Missouri to see it!
$339-$389/person. Registration includes:
- Deluxe coach bus transport
- Two nights lodging
- Two days of cycling on rail trails and quiet roads
- On-route mechanical and sag support
- Kansas City Royals baseball ticket
- Ride T-shirt
- Solar eclipse viewing glasses
- 2 Minutes, 40 Seconds you'll never forget!
After July 24th, price increases to $379 and $429.
More information and registration available at greatridesfargo.org/totaleclipse.