Friday, July 21; 10 a.m. to Noon
Online Workshop with a Live Instructor
Accountability starts with clearly defined performance objectives. Good leaders measure individual and group contributions against those goals, working diligently to close the gaps. Holding others accountable to their goals provides opportunities for growth, learning, and ongoing motivation.
This workshop provides effective coaching techniques and other tools to help close the gap between expected performance and actual results. After completing this session, you'll be able to coach for improved performance by following a step-by-step process and use the appraisal meeting to focus on future growth and training for others.
Who Should Attend
Business leaders and managers who want to close the gap between expected performance and actual results.
You will be able to:
• Define coaching and identify traits and behaviors of an effective coach
• Apply the 7 coaching process steps to improve the performance of others
• Use the 9 coaching principles to get better results
• Create guidelines for measuring performance
• Prepare and deliver constructive feedback to avoid common feedback barriers
• Identify ways to celebrate success
Interactive Virtual Classroom
Price: $249 USD
Length: 2 Hours