The NDSU Career Center invites you to attend the BUSINESS INTERNSHIP & CAREER EXPO. This career fair is an excellent opportunity for you to meet with North Dakota State University undergraduate and graduate students seeking full-time, part-time, internship, and internship positions. NDSU Alumni are invited to attend this event, and we also invite students from several area four-year universities.
Business Internship & Career Expo
Tuesday, October 17, 2017
Time: 4 p.m. to 7 p.m.
SHAC (Sanford Health Athletic Complex)
2017 Business Internship & Career Expo Details
- The Expo will be held at the SHAC (Sanford Health Athletic Complex), geared toward students in business-related majors.
- The registration deadline is Tuesday, October 3, 2017.
- On-campus interviews may be scheduled through our Employer Relations Coordinator, Karen Jevning. You can contact Karen at 701-231-8464 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- **Early Bird Pricing: The registration fee is $300 by September 12th and $400 after September 12th. The registration fee includes one 6-foot table for your display, registration for up to two representatives, electrical power ($50 and limited to the first 20 indicted on registration form), and more. Please Note: There may be limited or no wireless internet available at this event. The registration fee must be paid by October 17 to ensure your spot.
- Don’t forget to post your open positions on CAREERlink
We look forward to hearing from you and will be happy to answer any questions regarding the 2017 Business Internship & Career Expo.