Wednesday, May 31 to Thursday, June 1, 2017
This conference is designed to serve as a platform for you to build your business, your knowledge and simply get you in a room to network with fellow enthusiasts and learn more about what’s going on in our region. Wondering how that’s possible? Take a peek into our event highlights:
- Industry Professionals – We are bringing together experts from all areas of the unmanned system’s spectrum. From drone use in construction to an autonomous vehicle friendly corridor and autonomous tractors, we will have something for every attendee. Check out our speaker lineup below.
- Student Pitches – Students are invited to pitch their latest drone or unmanned systems idea for a chance to present on main stage right in the middle of the conference.
- Drone Focus Fest – What’s the point of a drone conference without getting some live drone action? Think drone races, autonomous vehicle and tractor shows and new consumer product launches – all from the comforts of the Fargo Microsoft campus.
- Focused Lunches (add-on $15 per person) – Select from one of our focused lunches and network with the right people over lunch and a presentation on May 31st.
- Agriculture use – led by Peterson Farms Seed with panelists from across the industry focusing on UAV’s in agriculture.
- UAV’s at work -RDO Equipment Co. hosts this focused lunch, featuring panelists who will speak to the real business impact of UAS technology, including how drones have changed workflow and seeing ROI with drone use.
- Autonomous Vehicles – Panel discussion with Marlo Anderson and Dave Blair to discuss the future and potential of Autonomous Vehicles in our state and region
- Women and Drones – All female led discussion, focused on the diversity with the UAS and Autonomous Vehicle industry. Open to all, not restricted to women.
- Drone Focus Film Festival – With submissions from all over the world, prepare to be transported to a variety of destinations, packed full of incredible shots all filmed from drones. Plus, if you’re a Drone Focus attendee, you’ll get two votes towards your favorite film.
- Part 107 training – The Fargo Jet Center has partnered with Drone Focus to offer Part 107 training for conference attendees at a discounted rate the day before and after the conference. Just think, all the money you’ll save by signing up for the class, you can put towards the purchase of your next drone.
- National Autonomous Vehicle Day – May 31st is officially being announced at Drone Focus as National Autonomous Vehicle Day with our friends at National Day Calendar. Yes, it’s a big deal. And yes, we’re trying to get Elon Musk to attend. (Speaking of, if you have any connections to our hopeful guest, let us know. Asking for a friend…)
As you may have gathered, this isn’t your typical conference. You’ll not only get to hear from industry professionals, but you’ll have opportunities to interact with them and others in the room. Chances are, you’ll spend more time networking than sitting in a chair. With intentional breaks woven into the schedule, this conference is all about connection. Connection to your next business partner. Connection to someone who shares your love for the industry. Connection to an ecosystem looking to help leverage your ideas. Learn more. Will you join us?