Downtown Fargo Street Fair at a Glance:
- North Dakota’s largest free outdoor event
- Dates of events: July 13th 10 a.m. to 9 p.m., July 14th 10 a.m. to 9 p.m., July 15th 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Featuring handmade crafts, artists and food vendors
- For more information, please visit www.downtownfargo.com.
3 Things to Keep in Mind Before you Head out to the Street Fair
With temps in the 80s and 90s forecast for the weekend, staying hydrated is vitally important. Check out Sandford Health for more information on Dehydration. Vendors up and down Broadway will have plenty of cold beverages to keep you hydrated.
- Light colored, breathable fabrics will go a long way to help you beat the heat. Hats and sunglasses are also recommended in the middle of the day where the buildings on Broadway don't offer any shade.
- Wear your most comfortable pair of shoes. If you were to walk the entire length of the street fair, Main to 7th Avenue North, and visited the booths on both sides of the street, you'd walk well over a mile.
The sun will be out during the street fair and no one wants a sunburn. The American Academy of Dermatology recommends broad-spectrum (UVA and UVB) sunscreen that's at lease SPF 30 applied every 2 hours. Visit AAD.org for more information about sunscreen.
Always remember, in case of emergency, call 911. Fargo PD, FM Ambulance, and ASP Security will be on site all weekend as well.
The Downtown Community Partnership is a non-profit development corporation for the Downtown district. The DCP is involved in the planning and coordination of events and activities that attract thousands and an advocate for the enrichment of Downtown. The DCP’s mission is to be promoters, advocates, educators and visionaries of our historic Downtown by connecting and partnering inside our community and beyond.