**Explore Your Future in Accounting**
Thursday, September 21, 2017
Faculty Social 3:30 to 4 p.m.
Career Fair 4 to 7 p.m.
NDSU Memorial Union – Great Plains Ballroom
The NDSU Accounting Club and the NDSU Career Center invite you to the 21th annual Meet the Firms event on Thursday, September 21, 2017 from 4-7 p.m. This is a great opportunity to network with accounting students in a business casual atmosphere for the purpose of exchanging information on internships and full-time employment in the accounting/auditing field.
2017 Meet the Firms Details
- Registration is now open, to register please visit: Meet the Firms Registration
- The registration deadline is Thursday, September 14, 2017.
- On-campus interviews may be scheduled through our Recruiting Coordinator, Karen Jevning. You can contact Karen at 701.231.8464 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The cost for attending is $250 per booth. The registration fee includes one 6-foot display table, two chairs, electrical power (limited to the first 10 requests on registration form), internet access, and more. The registration fee must be paid by September 21, 2016 to ensure your spot.
- For more information see the Frequently Asked Questions.
- Don’t forget to post your open positions on CAREERlink.
Coordinator of Employer Engagement & Technology / Career Center / Division of Student Affairs
306 Ceres Hall / NDSU Dept 5280/ PO Box 6050 / Fargo ND 58108-6050
p:701.231.7112 / f:701.231.8756 / e:email@example.com | www.ndsu.edu/career | www.ndsu.edu