Wednesday, September 27, 2017
Career Fair 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
The NDSU Career Center invites you to attend the Engineering & Tech Expo. This career fair is an excellent opportunity for you to meet with North Dakota State University undergraduate and graduate students seeking full-time, part-time, internship, and co-op positions. NDSU Alumni are invited to attend this event, and we also invite students from several area four-year universities.
**Early Bird Pricing: If you register by August 15, the registration fee is $400. The fee after August 15 is $500.
2017 Engineering & Tech Expo Details
- The Expo will be held at the Fargodome, geared toward students majoring in engineering and technology.
- Registration is now open. To register please visit: Engineering & Tech Expo Registration.
- The registration deadline is Tuesday, September 12.
- On-campus interviews may be scheduled through the Recruiting Assistant, Bridget Kessler. You can contact Bridget at 701.231.7111 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The cost for attending is $400 per booth by August 15. The registration fee through September 12 is $500 per booth. The registration fee includes one 8-foot table for your display, registration for up to two representatives, electrical power, internet access, and more. The registration fee must be paid by September 27 to ensure your spot.
- For more information see the Frequently Asked Questions.
- Don’t forget to post your open positions on CAREERlink.
NOTE: The Agriculture & Agribusiness Career Expo will be held at the Fargodome on the day before the Engineering & Tech Expo. The cost for attending both days will be $550 by August 15 and $650 after August 15.
We look forward to hearing from you and will be happy to answer any questions regarding the 2017 Engineering & Tech Expo. contact: Jamie Tait 701.231.7856 email@example.com | Kim Domholt 701.231.7112 firstname.lastname@example.org. | career.ndsu.edu