Tuesday, September 26, 2017
Faculty/Employer Luncheon – Noon to 1 p.m.
Career Fair – 1 to 4 p.m.
The NDSU Career Center invites you to attend the AGRICULTURE & AGRIBUSINESS CAREER EXPO. This career fair is an excellent opportunity for you to meet with North Dakota State University undergraduate and graduate students seeking full-time, part-time, internship, and co-op positions. NDSU Alumni are invited to attend this event, and we also invite students from several area four-year universities.
**Early Bird Pricing: If you register by August 15, the registration fee is $400. The fee after August 15 is $500.
- The Expo will be held at the FARGODOME, geared toward students in agriculture-related majors.
- Registration is now open, to register please visit: Agriculture & Agribusiness Career Expo Registration.
- The registration deadline is Tuesday, September 12.
- On-campus interviews may be scheduled through the Recruiting Assistant, Bridget Kessler. You can contact Bridget at 701.231.7111 or email@example.com.
- The cost for attending is $400 per booth by August 15. The registration fee through September 12 is $500 per booth. The registration fee includes one 8-foot table for your display, registration for up to two representatives, electrical power, internet access, and more. The registration fee must be paid by September 26 to ensure your spot.
NOTE: The Agriculture & Agribusiness Career Expo will be held at the Fargodome on the day before the Engineering & Tech Expo. The cost for attending both days will be $550 by August 15 and $650 after August 15.