Now more than ever, ideas matter. Ideas can help create possiblities. Ideas can help solve challenges. In a world when so many are against or anti, we want to be solutions-oriented. TEDxFargo 2017 asks, "What are you for?"
The TEDxFargo team is crafting a day full of ideas and experiences to bring a world-class event to our community. From the stage, you'll hear more than 20 national and global thought leaders sharing ideas worth spreading to help solve challenges and create possibilities. Most talks will be 12 minutes or less, giving you the chance to try on many ideas during the day to see what sticks, what resonates, and what ideas you want to help move into action. TEDxFargo's goal is to be the TEDx event in the world best known for activating ideas in our community - to do that, we need you to join us.
We're giving you permission to make the Fargo Civic Center and downtown Fargo your playground for the day. You can start the day with optional morning adventures that will give you a new way of thinking about and experiencing your community. Inside the Fargo Civic Center, you'll find a world-class event with opportunities to experience locally roasted coffee, an infusion of arts, and speakers sharing ideas worth spreading. For lunch, local growers and chefs will delight you with a fresh, hand-crafted meal to be shared with friends old and new. After a full day of ideas and experiences, we invite you to continue exploring our community and thinking about how to move those ideas to action.
Bridget McManamon is 17 years old and a Junior at Moorhead Senior High School. Through The Chamber’s Young Entrepreneurs Academy, she started the charitable organization Herstory to increase access to menstrual hygiene products, empower young women to have a better understanding of their physical well-being and increase their confidence and ability to access leadership opportunities within their schools and communities. Bridget is also heavily involved with her school's speech team and theater department and hopes to go to college for Political Science and Women's Studies.
Included with your TEDxFargo ticket:
- Locally roasted coffee and iced coffee
- Snacks and beverages during breaks
- Lunch crafted by local chefs
- Optional morning adventures
- Ideas. Lots of ideas.
Visit www.tedxfargo.com for more details.
- Early Bird Tickets - $90, on sale April 26 - May 31. You'll get early access to adventures and the option to purchase a limited edition TEDxFargo t-shirt
- General Admission - $100, on sale June 1 - June 30. You'll have the ability to sign up for adventures after your ticket is purcahsed.
- Late Registration - $125, on sale July 1 - 26. You'll have the ability to sign up for adventures after your ticket is purcahsed.
- Full Price Tickets - $200, on sale April 26 - July 26. It costs $200 per person to produce TEDxFargo. We have generous event partners that make it possible for TEDxFargo to offer tickets at a lower price point. If you'd like to pay full price, we welcome it but don't expect it.
- Student Tickets - $50, on sale April 26 - July 26. Student tickets are available for those who are currently enrolled full time in primary, secondary or post-secondary education programs.
Learn more about TEDx