Four years have passed since The Chamber hosted “Health Care Reform: Now That It’s Law.” Incredibly, few days have gone by without new developments on delays, definitions and deadlines emerging. The implementation delays have bought us time, but at the expense of massive confusion.
Keynote speaker Betsy McCaughey will kick off the day by diving into the details of the health care law. McCaughey has been making history by reading every page of recent health care law, and she actually uncovered the provision in the February 2009 stimulus bill that could limit care for seniors and dictate doctor’s decisions. Her discovery and continued scrutiny has frequently landed her on Fox News, CNBC and daily radio talk stations as she dispels claims and offers ideas for navigating the complexities of the new health care law.
Once McCaughey has wrapped up, you can attend a variety of breakout sessions during this half-day summit that will:
- Equip you with the latest information on the Affordable Care Act.
- Provide resources to assist with your compliance strategies.
- Offer ideas from local businesses managers on how they developed their ACA compliance plans.
- Inspire and empower you to take control of wellness (and costs) within your organization.
- Explain how futuristic medicine will look and change the way care is delivered.
From the perspective of the CEO, human resources directors, office managers and engaged employees, the 2014 Health Care Summit will be sure to set you on the right course as you navigate through the complexities and changes ahead.
Registration (Includes lunch)
Chamber Members $59 | General Admission $69 | Corporate Table Sponsor $650