Thursday, May 25 | 3:15 to 8 p.m.
Minnesota State University Moorhead
1104 Seventh Avenue South
The Competitive and Recreation Divisions are now SOLD OUT!
Click on the registration button to be put on a waiting list.
The Corporate Cup is a series of competitive events promoting physical fitness and friendly competition among the business community. Teams will battle for points in activities such as basketball, an obstacle course, tug of war and more! The event is open to all employees and fitness levels.
All Chamber member businesses are eligible to participate in the Corporate Cup. Teams will be comprised of up to 15 male and female participants. The cost to participate is $300 per team.
Registration opens up February 6. Companies may only have one team. Please indicate which division you would like to participate in when you register your team online. Both divisions will be awarded prizes. Trying to decide on which division to sign up for? Remember, recreational is for teams who are looking to have fun while competitive is for teams looking to win.
2016 Recreational Division Winner
2016 Competitive Division Winner
2017 Corporate Cup Competive Division Rules
2017 Corporate Cup Recreation Division Rules
Cancellation Deadline: Friday, May 19.
Previous Corporate Cup Winners
- 2016 – BlackRidge Bank (competitive division) and TMI Hospitality (recreationaql division)
- 2015 – Northwestern Mutual (competitive division) and CoreLink Administrative Solutions (recreational division)
- 2014 – Appareo Systems(competitive division) and Integrity Windows & Doors (recreational division)
- 2013 – Appareo Systems (competitive division)
and Sanford Health (recreational division)
- 2012 – Sanford Health (competitive division)
and Houston Engineering (recreational division)
- 2011 – Microsoft (competitive division)
and Choice Financial (recreational division)
- 2010 – Wanzek Construction
- 2009 – Microsoft
Follow us for all the action: