Moorhead, Minnesota (July 31, 2018) – The Chamber has announced its 2018-19 Leadership Fargo Moorhead West Fargo program class. The following 40 individuals were selected from a pool of applicants to participate in the prestigious program.
The 2018-19 Leadership Fargo Moorhead West Fargo class is:
• Abby Tow, Lutheran Social Services of North Dakota
• Adam Massie, Doosan Bobcat
• Althea Bain Fick, Gate City Bank
• Amber Blomberg, Blue Cross Blue Shield ND
• Amy DuBois, Flint Group
• Brian Standridge, Midco
• Calley Campbell, Ohnstad Twichell, PC
• Chelsey Ewen, The Arts Partnership
• Coiya Tompkins, Jeremiah Program
• Courtney Getzloff, Wanzek Construction
• Darcy Kasprowicz, North Dakota Autism Center, Inc.
• Debra Balzer-Plagemann, University of Mary
• Diana Chase, BlackRidgeBANK
• Drew Hushka, Vogel Law Firm
• Dustin Scott, Moore Engineering
• Erik Kiesz, CoreLink Administrative Solutions
• Jarred Nygaard, Blue Cross Blue Shield ND
• Jason Nelson, Fargo Police Department
• Jodi Stende, Discovery Benefits, Inc.
• Joseph Hoffman, NAU Country Insurance Company
• Katie Ralston, The Chamber
• Kayla Cash, Sanctuary Events Center
• Kristen Lotvedt, Houston Engineering, INC
• Matthew Walstad, United Blood Services
• Nicole Wischnak, Job Service-North Dakota
• Pan Shao, Fiebiger, Swanson, West & Co, PLLP
• Rebecca Darling, AgCounry Farm Credit Services
• Robert Remark, JLG Architects
• Robert Hall, Midwest Radio
• Robert Miller, Cass Country Electric Cooperative
• Roxanne Mullenberg, Cornerstone Bank
• Samantha Hultin, Rasmussen College
• Shannon Lang, Valley Senior Services
• Shannon Stetz, Goldmark Property Management
• Staci Holzheimer, Bank of North Dakota
• Stephonie Broughton, Fargo-Moorhead Convention and Visitors Bureau
• Tracey Klobuchar, PATH
• Travis Cleem, Mortenson Construction
• Tyler Brandriet, Zerr Berg Architects
• Whitney McDaniel, First International Bank & Trust
Orientation for the class will be held on August 9, and the students will then meet monthly to hear from guest speakers, attend exclusive tours throughout the metro, and work on Community Change Initiative projects.
“I am excited to welcome a new class of Leadership students,” said Chamber President/CEO Craig Whitney. “We applaud each individual’s commitment to themselves and their community, as well as each of their employers for allowing them the opportunity to be involved.”
For more than 30 years, The Chamber’s Leadership Fargo Moorhead West Fargo has exposed emerging and existing community leaders to the issues that face our region while challenging and engaging participants to strengthen the community through service and leadership.
About The Chamber
The Fargo Moorhead West Fargo Chamber of Commerce is a bi-state, regional federation of more than 2,100 private, public and non-profit member firms representing more than 109,000 people. As the largest local chamber in North Dakota and Minnesota, The Chamber advocates for a strong metropolitan community and supports the interests of its members, which are located in Cass and Clay Counties and beyond.