Moorhead, Minnesota (May 11, 2018) – The Fargo Moorhead West Fargo Chamber of Commerce announced its 2018 ChamberChoice Award winners at its annual awards luncheon today. The organizations and individual receiving honors were:
• Small Not-for-Profit of the Year: Emergency Food Pantry, Inc.
• Not-for-Profit of the Year: Great Plains Food Bank
• Small Business of the Year: Prairie Winds Veterinary Center
• Business of the Year: Eide Bailly, LLP
• Young Professionals Best Place to Work: Office Sign Company
• Entrepreneur of the Year: Tyrone Leslie, Heritage Homes, Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Premier Properties, Total Home Services, DT Holdings and RMZ Developments
• People’s Choice: Ronald McDonald House Charities of the Red River Valley
The winners were announced and honored at The Chamber’s ChamberChoice Awards Luncheon Friday, May 11, at the Delta by Marriott. Over 700 people attended the event, which honors the important contributions made by businesses, non-profit organizations and entrepreneurs in the Fargo Moorhead West Fargo area.
The award finalists and winners were selected by a panel of independent judges from the regional business community, who evaluated accomplishments in the areas of business growth, innovation, creativity, community involvement and unique achievements relating to a specific business or industry. The People’s Choice Award was determined from the nominee that garnered the most votes from the public during a two-week online voting period.
About The Chamber
The Fargo Moorhead West Fargo Chamber of Commerce is a bi-state, regional federation of more than 2,100 private, public and non-profit member firms representing more than 109,000 people. As the largest local chamber in North Dakota and Minnesota, The Chamber advocates for a strong metropolitan community and supports the interests of its members, which are located in Cass and Clay Counties and beyond.