Moorhead, Minnesota (June 13, 2016) – Thirty eight individuals recently graduated from The Chamber’s Leadership Fargo Moorhead West Fargo program. The graduates were celebrated at a May 12 ceremony at the Avalon Events Center.
“I am proud to have a great new class of Leadership program graduates,” said Chamber President/CEO Craig Whitney. “These individuals are equipped with the knowledge and network they need to make a significant impact on our community, and I applaud each of their employers for allowing them the opportunity to be involved.”
For more than 30 years, this program has exposed emerging and existing community leaders to the issues that face our region while challenging and engaging participants to strengthen the community through service and leadership.
The 2015-16 Leadership Fargo Moorhead West Fargo graduates are:
- Kristen Anderson, Wimmer’s Diamonds
- Martha Bartels, Greater Fargo Moorhead Economic Development Corporation
- Robert Bartelt, Midco
- Lee Beauvais, Moore Engineering, Inc.
- Michele Berg, American Crystal Sugar Company
- Todd Bollinger, Cass County Electric Cooperative
- Melissa Cameron, Discovery Benefits
- Jason Carrier, Park Co. Realtors
- Leah Deyo, Essentia Health
- Justin Dunn, Gate City Bank
- Melissa Fluge, Robert Gibb & Sons, Inc.
- Hannah Goodmanson, GOLDMARK Property Management, Inc.
- Zach Herrmann, Houston Engineering, Inc.
- Kevin Jordre, Bremer Bank, N.A.
- Chad Lystad, Rasmussen College
- Stephanie Maier, City of Moorhead
- Adam Martodam, TMI Hospitality
- Sarah Mastera, Bell State Bank & Trust
- Anna Miller, MSUM Alumni Foundation
- Jenna Miosek, Hospice of the Red River Valley
- Lexi Oestreich, Fargo-Moorhead Area Foundation
- Brenda Ostlie, Flint Group
- Heather Ostrowski, Preference Personnel
- Amy Ouren, Ulteig
- Ashley Peterson, Ronald McDonald House Charities of the Red River Valley
- Sandi Piatz, Eide Bailly LLP
- Neil Roesler, Vogel Law Firm
- Riley Rude, Western State Bank
- Tahralee Sauvageau, Union State Bank
- Ann Schoenberg, Cornerstone Bank
- Jodie Schreier, Gate City Bank
- Jay Strucel, Trail King Industries, Inc.
- Laura Trosdahl, Central Minnesota Credit Union
- Joseph Volness, TMI Hospitality
- Nick Weisbeck, John Deere Electronic Solutions
- Elizabeth Worth, North Dakota State University Graduate School
- Tyler Zierke, John Deere Electronic Solutions
- Leslie Wood, Heritage Homes/Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Premier Properties
The Fargo Moorhead West Fargo Chamber of Commerce is a bi-state, regional federation of more than 2,100 private, public and non-profit member firms representing more than 98,000 people. As the largest local chamber in North Dakota and Minnesota, The Chamber advocates for a strong metropolitan community and supports the interests of its members, which are located in Cass and Clay Counties and beyond.