About Us Directory Members Only Join Contact Us

News

ARTICLE

Date ArticleType
11/25/2014 Member Profile
Integreon Focuses on Efficiency While Providing Positive Workplace Culture

Integreon

For more than 13 years, Integreon has been providing some of the largest corporations and most prestigious law firms throughout the world the administrative services they require to operate more efficiently and successfully.

And they’ve done it while modestly flying under the radar, until the company was named The Chamber’s 2014 ChamberChoice Business of the Year.

Julie Laufenberg, general manager, explained that much of what the company does is considered outsourcing, but that’s not as scary of a term as some might think. “We work with a variety of law firms that require administrative and document services as well as investment bank and large corporations,” she explained.

Integreon, which has 12 delivery centers that employ 2,200 associates on four continents, includes four business units that each have a specific focus:
1. Legal Services – includes document review, forensic consulting, image extraction, eDiscovery, etc.
2. Business Services – includes, procurement services, employee relations, talent management, CRM, etc.
3. Document Services – includes archiving, corrupt document repair, indexing, PowerPoint creation, translation, etc.
4. Research Services – includes business development research support, equity research, brand tracking, social media analysis, etc.

Fargo’s delivery center is split between document services, which accounts for 80 percent of the work, and legal services for the remaining 20 percent. Approximately 340 associates work in the Fargo delivery center, the company’s only 24/7 service provider.

As such, the company has assembled a severe weather action team of employees who have signed up to stay at the office to ensure work is completed on time, Laufenberg said. Employees receive a kit that includes bedding and supplies necessary to allow the employee to stay in the building until the weather event has ended.

That commitment to the work stems from a culture that embraces a philanthropic mindset. Integreon has programs in place to offer employees the opportunity to give back to their community, wherever they are and in whatever way they believe is most beneficial; the company also supports efforts like International Children’s Day, International Women’s Day and International Men’s Day.

Recognizing local connections is important to the company. For example, in Fargo, Integreon has assembled client gifts using locally made products and the new delivery center will feature the work of local artists through CHARISM, a local nonprofit that uses a neighborhoodbased approach to improve the community as a whole.

The new delivery center, which was completed last month, provides 330 workstations to accommodate 700 associates who work across the three shifts. In addition, the facility will offer a training center, modern café and patio area with access to green space. Employees began moving to the new office, located at 3247 47th Street South in Fargo, at the beginning of the month, and the plan is for all employees to be in the new space by the end of January.

An important aspect of the new office is not just how employees will be organized — by client — but how comfortable employees will be in their new space. All employees, no matter position or title, will have a cubicle, and huddle rooms that will be available for private meetings that feature large glass windows to maintain the open layout.

In addition, a variety of workstations will be available—from the traditional desk to walking stations to height-adjustable desks, Laufenberg said. Samples of the materials and set-ups and mock-ups of the spaces offered employees a glimpse into the new space before it was even completed.

To learn more about Integreon, visit www.integreon.com.

© 2017 The Chamber | About Us | Contact | Privacy Policy | Premier Partners
FacebookTwitterLinkedInBlogRSSYouTube