Business leaders from 39 area companies graduated today from The Chamber’s Leadership Fargo Moorhead West Fargo program. The graduates were celebrated at a ceremony this morning at Bluestem Center for the Arts.
“The graduates of our Leadership program are equipped with the knowledge and network they need to make a significant impact on our community,” said Chamber President/CEO Craig Whitney. “These leaders take with them a heightened sense of community and the tools and resources they need to help their organizations succeed.”
Leadership Fargo Moorhead West Fargo focuses on creating leaders through community service and leadership development. For more than 30 years, the program has helped emerging leaders understand the important issues facing the community while offering skills and knowledge to confront them.
The 2014 Leadership Fargo Moorhead West Fargo graduates include:
- Joe Anderson, Fargo Police Department
- Daryl Bachmeier, ARTEKTA
- Amy Beito, Rasmussen College
- Brianna Bieniek, Courtyard by Marriott and Moorhead Area Conference Center
- Jodi Bullinger, Cass County Electric Cooperative
- Chris Carey, Moorhead Police Department
- Brie Corfman, Essentia Health
- April Dennis, Ulteig
- Lee Dobrinz, JLG Architects
- Josh Erickson, Hilton Garden Inn Fargo
- Jamie Fay, Eide Bailly LLP
- Wade Frank, KLJ
- Sarah Gasevic, The Village Family Service Center
- Eeva Greenley, Vogel Law Firm
- Phil Hayes, U.S. Bank
- Jared Heller, Advanced Engineering & Environmental Services, Inc.
- Brianne Hoffman, ROERS
- Tina Lemi, First International Bank & Trust
- Cathy Lindquist, Small Business Development Center – Offutt School of Business, Concordia College
- Matt Lunde, North Dakota State University / Globe University
- Brenda Maaninga, Lakes & Prairies Community Action Partnership, Inc.
- Lisa Markert, StarMark Hospitality, Inc.
- Amy Marsden, Discovery Benefits, Inc.
- Steve Martodam, TMI Hospitality
- Steph Melgaard, Midcontinent Communications
- Brenda Messerschmidt, Bell State Bank & Trust
- Jimie Miraldi, John Deere Electronic Solutions
- Tara Morris, Cass County Sheriff's Office
- Andrea Morrow, Flint Communications
- Rick Morrow, Gate City Bank
- Elizabeth Nelson, Park Co. Realtors
- Becky Pfau, Hospice of the Red River Valley
- Amy Renelt, Bank of the West
- Sammi Rowe, Wanzek Construction, Inc.
- Brittany Sickler, Small Business Administration
- Tamara Sprynczynatyk, American Crystal Sugar Company
- Sara Stolt, Noridian Mutual Insurance Company
- Megan Stoner, Marco, Inc.
- Adam Wendorf, Otter Tail Corporation